Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Your spiritual profile

Artist: Sophie Gengembre Anderson

Which of the following describes your approach to faith or your faith personality most accurately?
believer
lover
seeker
maverick
companion
thinker
I just rediscovered a website I first found several years entitled Explore Faith. You can answer a ten question survey to indicate your "type" according to the choices above. I turned out "seeker" . I'm not sure that really describes me but it's obvious that's how I answered the questions today!

While you're there, you might enjoy exploring the site. Lots of good stuff there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.